Wednesday 25 January 2012

Another try on blogging

Dear diary,
Today, being inspired by Discipline & Dream blog, I've found the courage and interest to open a new blog. 
It has been a long time since I shut down and deleted my first blog about spanking. It was a big failure, first because I had no patience, I was hoping too much for the comments, which was impossible to be many for a new blog (and not an interesting blog though). Obviously, too much hope cause too much disapointing. Another reason might be I was affected too much by other's comments, which couldn't always be nice and supportive.
I really hope this can be a fresh start  for the blogging thing, and might make changes to my life, too. I'm too lonely when having no one to talk with about spankings and discipline.
First, this will just be my diary,where I can put all my thought here.
See you soon, diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment